Stuffed Baby Bellas.
You can have Stuffed Baby Bellas using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Baby Bellas
- It’s of recipe.
- Prepare 12 of baby portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated gouda cheese.
- It’s 2 oz of chopped onion.
- You need 2 oz of chopped red and green peppers mix.
- You need 2 slice of turkey bacon, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of roma tomato, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian herbs (oregano, parsley, etc).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped mushroom stems.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
Stuffed Baby Bellas step by step
- Preheat oven 350°F for 15 minutes. While waiting, chop everything needed..
- Destem the mushrooms, carefully. Cut off and discard the tough and dark ends of the stems and chop the rest. Make a 1/4 cup..
- Sauté the chopped onions, red and green peppers, the Italian herbs and the mushrooms stems..
- Add the olive oil and the turkey bacon. Stir. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste..
- Add the gouda and the cream cheese. Stir the mixture until melt. Add the tomato. And stir again. Let it cool for 5 minutes..
- Melt butter in a small bowl. Toss or baste the mushrooms in the butter mixture until coated..
- Stuff the cheese mixture into each mushroom, generously..
- Bake until they browned, cooking time can vary depending on the amount of stuffing, between 15 to 20 minutes..
- Broil until the cheese mixture browned, for 8 to 10 minutes. This is optional. Just give the crunch to the stuffing..
- Let them cool for 10 minutes and serve..