sweet baby corn stir fry. Baby corn stir-fry is my favorite side dish to serve with fried rice, rasam rice, or lentil rice. Now, the baby corn stir-fry is ready to serve! Transfer it to a serving dish.
Baby corn stir fry is a semi dry curry / sabzi that is prepared using onions, tomatoes and capsicum. You can plus or minus the ingredients to the recipe easily to suit your taste. You can even add kasuri methi, pepper powder or amchur to make it flavorful. You can cook sweet baby corn stir fry using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of sweet baby corn stir fry
- You need 350 grams of baby corn.
- You need 10 piece of meatball.
- Prepare 15 piece of chili.
- It’s 4 clove of onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Some of the best combos I would suggest with. Baby corn stir fry is one easy sidedish which goes well with both rice and rotis. I love dry curries / poriyals for rotis especially when its for lunch. Last time when I took a bunch of baby corn, I made stir fry which was perfect to go with both rice and rotis.
sweet baby corn stir fry instructions
- slice baby corn, meat ball, onion, garlic and chili.
- preheat vegetable oil and add garlic, continue with onion, then chili.
- add meatball, and continue with baby corn, then stir.
- add soy sauce, sugar and bay leaf, then cook till done.
I loved it with rotis and the family enjoyed with. Stir-Fry Chicken and Vegetable DelightMazola® Corn Oil. Baby Corn Stir Fry is a very simple Recipe. How to Make Crispy Baby Corn Stir Fry at Home Fry Baby is a kind of a snacks or Starter, which can serve anytime. Star with the baby corn, then the snap peas, and bell pepper.