Asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots. Easy to prepare and full of flavor, these wonderfully sweet sugar snap peas are a great accompaniment to your favorite Asian-inspired entrées. Asian themed side dish with sugar snap peas. Stir in soy sauce, garlic pepper seasoning and ginger.
Find out expert tips for growing green One Piece Baby Bodysuit with Sugar Peas. Lovely vintage botanical illustration of a bunch of sweet Sugar Snap Pea and Apple Salad with Honeysuckle Dressing. I used sugar snap peas fresh picked from my garden and they retained their crunch even when I ate the leftovers later. You can cook Asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots
- You need 1/2 lb of sugar snap peas (stringless).
- You need 12 oz of bag baby carrots.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of soybean oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 dash of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
I love sugar snap peas and was so happy to come across this recipe. Usually we just have them with ranch dip at parties etc. I wanted to serve this as a side dish veggie so here's. So this Vegan Asian Stir Fry recipe is long overdue.
Asian style sugar snap peas and baby carrots step by step
- In a skillet add the oil over medium high heat..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir so everything is coated well..
- Let cook uncovered for a couple minutes..
- Add the lid and let the veggies steam until they are tender with a bite to them. I don't like soft veggies, but if that's how you like to cook them go for it..
- Once they are done remove them from the skillet and key the liquid cook down for about a minute..
- Add veggies back to the pan just to coat them, then pour into a serving dish to cool before eating them..
- I served mine with sirloin pork steaks and white rice..
Now you could add all sorts of different veggies and toppings but I love the combo of baby corn, bamboo shoot and sugar snap peas. For more vegan Asian noodle recipes check out my vegan Asian noodles with carrots and tahini sauce. This seasonal veggie side dish with carrots and sugar snap peas is flavorful and perfect for spring cooking. The sugar snap peas and garlic are added in the last few minutes of cooking, keeping the colors and flavors bright. Fresh parsley and a drizzle of olive oil finish off this simply flavorful dish.