Baby corn Manchuria. Baby corn manchurian recipe, restaurant style baby corn recipe with step by step photos. Quick to make home style baby corn manchurian recipe. Serve it as a starter or a side with Indo Chinese. baby corn manchurian recipe with step by step photo/video recipe. basically, an indo chinese street food recipe prepared with manchurian and chilli sauce.
Baby Corn Manchurian Gravy – Best for Chinese Main Course. Baby Corn Manchurian Dry – An excellent starter dish. Both these recipes are easy, taste good and are vegan. You can have Baby corn Manchuria using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baby corn Manchuria
- You need 1 can of Baby corn[ i used 2 cans in the picture).
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced into medium pieces.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers, any kind u like.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare of green onions for garnish.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- You need of oil.
If you are a fan of Indo Chinese fusion cuisine, you'll love this appetizer recipe that is well loved by many us Indians. There are dishes like chili paneer, cauliflower manchurian, vegetable manchurian etc etc. Delicious baby corn manchurian recipe with step by step pictures. Easy indo chinese baby corn manchurian gravy version.
Baby corn Manchuria step by step
- Drain the canned baby corn and mix the corn flour, all purpose flour, salt, pepper with the corn..
- In a deep bottom pan, heat oil on high flame and deep fry the baby corn till golden brown on both sides. once cooked, removed and place them on absorbent paper towel..
- Using the same pan, remove some excessive oil, add onions, bell peppers, garlic and cook for 5 mins..
- Add the fried baby corn to the pan and mix well..
- Add the ketchup, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, chilli powder and cook for low flame for 3-4mins..
- Turn off the flame and add the chopped green onions.
- Bon appetite!!!!.
Best with fried rice or noodles. I have tasted baby corn manchurian in restaurants and always wanted to try at home! When I googled for images,I got attracted by the picture of Nag's Baby corn Manchurian. So I decided to try and she. The Baby Corn Manchurian is now ready to be served.