Baby Hasselbacks with Brown Butter.
You can cook Baby Hasselbacks with Brown Butter using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baby Hasselbacks with Brown Butter
- Prepare 2 Lbs of baby potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 tsp of dill.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil. (As needed).
- Prepare 1 cup of salted butter.
Baby Hasselbacks with Brown Butter step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- To cut the potato perfectly take 2 chopsticks and place them either side of the potato, so you don’t accidentally cut too far. Using a sharp knife, cut potatoes into thin slices..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place potatoes on it. Brush potatoes with vegetable oil making sure it gets into each cut. Sprinkle half of the garlic, salt, and dill on the potatoes. Bake for 1 hour, brushing the potatoes with vegetable oil every 15 minutes. On the 45 minute brushing. Sprinkle the remaining spices on potatoes..
- While potatoes are in oven. Heat butter in a small pan over medium-high heat. When butter begins to foam, reduce to medium heat, stir continuously and swirl the pan until the butter begins to change colour and turn golden brown with a nutty aroma. Its normal to see crispy little brown bits at the bottom of the pan. Remove immediately from heat..
- Using cheese cloth. Strain the butter to remove brown burnt bits..
- When potatoes are done. Brush generously with the brown butter..
- Serve with a small bowl of butter on the side for dipping..