Mickey Mouse Halloween Character Bento.
You can cook Mickey Mouse Halloween Character Bento using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mickey Mouse Halloween Character Bento
- It’s 1/2 of or 1/3 of child's rice bowl Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Grated carrot.
- It’s 1 dash of Butter.
- You need 3 of Snacking kombu.
- It’s 1 of Nori seaweed.
Mickey Mouse Halloween Character Bento step by step
- In a bowl, microwave the grated carrot and butter..
- Mix the grated carrot into the rice and make 3 rice balls: 1 large and 2 small of the same size..
- Arrange in the shape of Mickey Mouse's head in the lunch box..
- Make the lines with the kombu and cut out the eyes, mouth and nose from the nori with scissors and stick on the rice..
- You can also make a jack-o-lantern in the same way (on the top of the photo)..
- Here's a Winnie the Pooh version..