Instant Noodle "Cake". Noodles Cake is a great and creative way to cook noodles just like that. This savory maggi noodles is halfway pan cooked and then baked. Packed with flavored spices and the nutrients of methi/fenugreek leaves.
Once in a while it is fine! We probably eat it once or twice a month. Instant noodles are popular as it is relatively cheap, easy and as mentioned earlier, great if you are in a hurry. You can have Instant Noodle "Cake" using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Noodle "Cake"
- You need 4 packs of instant noodles (I use Indonesian Indomie mie goreng–fried noodles variety).
- You need As needed of Fried shallots for topping.
- It’s As needed of Tomato or chili sauce for topping.
- You need As needed of Water for boiling.
These dried and pre-cooked noodles come with flavorings and sometimes, seasoning oils. A young girl slumming it up on the streets. She was once a part of a band, but because she found dealing with other people annoying, she quit. Her personality is casual and undisciplined, and she enjoys soaking in hot springs.
Instant Noodle "Cake" step by step
- Boil the noodles as usual. In the mean time, mix all condiments into one big bowl..
- After the noodle is cooked, turn off the heat and wait for about 15 minutes. The noodle will bloom a bit..
- Drain the water. Combine the noodle with the condiments and mix well..
- Pour into a mold and wait until it cools down. Press the mold with a plate and something heavy and wait for a couple of hours..
- Release from the mold and decorate with fried shallots, tomato, or chili sauce. Slice the "cake" before serving..
When playing the drums, she will cover her face with a paper bag. TBA Click to switch to max stats Magic Strength Magic Support Strength Magic Support Strength Magic. In all honesty, Maggi would have been a national snack, had there ever. It is often served hot as a noodle soup in its simplest form, as kake udon, in a mildly flavoured broth called kakejiru, which is made of dashi, soy sauce, and mirin. It is usually topped with thinly chopped scallions.