Javanese fried noodles. Mie Goreng Java (Javanese Fried Noodles) Part of what I love about blogging is discovering incredibly talented bloggers from around the world. Yakisoba noodles are yellow noodles made from ramen noodles that are steamed and coated Yakisoba (焼きそば) is the Japanese version of stir-fried noodles. Yakisoba- this japanese fried noodles is a family favorite recipe.
Mi goreng jawa, Javanese-style of mi goreng with drier and sweeter version due to addition of sweet soy sauce. Mi hokkien, fried noodle dish, consists of egg noodles and rice noodles stir-fried with egg, slices of pork, prawns and squid,. If using dried noodles, prepare noodles as directed but reduce the time called for by half. You can have Javanese fried noodles using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Javanese fried noodles
- Prepare 1 packages of Noodles.
- You need 2 medium of onion.
- It’s 1 small of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 stick of leeks.
- You need 1 of some shrimps.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of flavoring to taste.
- You need 1 of sweet soy sauce to taste.
- Prepare 1 of a little chili powder.
Grind garlic, candlenuts and pepper using mortar and pestle, or electric grinder, to smooth paste. Heat cooking oil in a wok. If using dried noodles, prepare noodles as direction but reduce the time called for by half. Grind garlic, macadamia nuts and pepper using mortar and pestle, or electric grinder, to smooth paste.
Javanese fried noodles step by step
- saute onions, garlic and leeks until slightly yellowish.
- enter the shrimp, egg stir briefly add soy sauce, soy sauce, chili powder and flavor,.
- after shrimp cooked noodles and stir enter so everything is mixed and cooked.
- remove and sprinkle the remaining green onions, enjoy …^_^.
Heat cooking oil in a wok. Then add red chilli paste, soy sauce, kecap manis, water, a dash of white pepper and add the rest of the ingredients: noodles, vegetables, and scrambled eggs. Saute well until all ingredients are mixed well. Add more water if the noodles look dry. Noodles should not be looking too dry.