Quick cook tuna sardines with beancurd... Tease Your Taste Buds With Mouth-Watering Tuna Fish Dishes From Kraftrecipes.com Great recipe for Quick cook tuna sardines with beancurd. I always cook it if I come back home and feel so tired and have no idea for dinner after working all day. Quick cook tuna sardines with beancurd.
Top with a ½ tablespoon of scallions, herbs and pinches of sardines to flavor the pancake. Canned fish is a great way to make quick meals and add more flavor to dishes. Try these canned fish recipes and learn how canned fish can be just as delicious as fresh fish.. dips and more with canned fish! You can have Quick cook tuna sardines with beancurd.. using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick cook tuna sardines with beancurd..
- It’s 1 can of tuna sardines in tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 slice of tomato (sliced).
- You need 2 clove of shallots (thinly sliced).
- It’s 2 clove of garlic (chopped).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of tablesalt.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked water.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 of leek (sliced).
- You need 2 of thai chillies.
- It’s 1 of beancurd (tofu).
Check out recipes using canned tuna, salmon, sardines and more. Tinned sardines are a cost-effective way to get plenty of heart-healthy oily fish. Plus, sardines are tastier and more sustainable than tuna. This recipe is for busy people looking for an easy recipe; great for fish lovers, even those a bit skeptical of sardines.
Quick cook tuna sardines with beancurd.. instructions
- Heat oil, stir fry garlic and shallot until it golden and smells good…then put tomato, sardines and beancurd and chillies … add water…cover it…
- Wait until the sauce thickened… then put leek and salt… cook for 3 minutes….
- Mix 2 tablespoons water and cornstarch to thicken the dish…. wait until it boiled… switch off the fire… put on the plate.
This recipe will become a staple in your diet. The ingredients really balance out the fishy flavor, and turn a can of sardines into a tasty, gourmet meal on-the-go. Whether they're the star of a dish, like a green goddess tuna sandwich or flaked in a salad niçoise, or serve as a background flavor booster, like anchovies melted into a pasta sauce or blitzed. Cook until greens are wilted and veggies are soft. Stir gently until heated through and serve over pasta.