Beetroot, baby spinach and lentil salad. Arrange beetroot, lentils and spinach on a serving platter. To make balsamic dressing, whisk together oil and vinegar. This is delicious served over baby spinach or mixed greens.
This hearty salad is almost a meal in itself. Mix together the dressing ingredients and pour over. Come and try our delicious recipe for warm lentil and beetroot salad. You can cook Beetroot, baby spinach and lentil salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beetroot, baby spinach and lentil salad
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cooked brown letils.
- It’s 2 cup of baby spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 of cucumber-thinly sliced.
- You need 1 bunch of whole beetroot-washed and stems removed.
- Prepare of For dressing.
- You need 1 cup of Plain fat-free yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mint-chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dill-chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of sea salt flakes and freshly ground black peper.
Packed full of earthy flavours, this light vegetarian salad is delicious. Whisk together the remaining olive oil, vinegar, and season. Add to the lentil mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle over the spinach and goat's cheese and toss to.
Beetroot, baby spinach and lentil salad step by step
- Wrap beetroot in tin foil. Bake for 40minutes at 200°C oven or until a knife can be inserted easily..
- Allow to cook slightly, then unwrap, peel and slice..
- Mix all dressing ingredients well..
- Add beetroot,lentils,spinach and cucumber to a bowl and spoon over dressing..
Beetroot is low in Calories but rich in nutrients, particularly folate. Lentils and spinach are a great source of protein and fiber. Raw beets add crunch and color to this salad. Lentils and spinach are a great source of protein and fiber. Toss in chopped walnuts and shaved carrots for added texture and a crisp bite every time.