Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans.
You can cook Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans
- You need 2 packages of of frozen baby lima beans.
- It’s 3 slice of thick cut bacon.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried minced onion.
- It’s 1 envelope of Goya vegetable & salad seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white or black pepper.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of unsalted butter.
Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans instructions
- cut bacon slices in half to have six pcs in total and brown in a pan of your choice..
- when bacon is browned, add minced onions, beans and water..
- after your mixture comes to a high boil, stir in a pack of seasoning..
- Lower heat to medium and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. for the last five minutes take a spoon and smash some of the beans up to thicken the juice..